Sunday, July 3, 2011

Speaking of Taking Pride

One of my favorite things to do is shoot bands and musicians playing live music.  One local band that has been raising the roof of the region has been the "Backfire Band" with its roots right here in Winlock.  If you have not seen my shoot of them opening up for Travis Tritt at the Napavine Ampitheater last summer, I encourage you to follow this link now!


In preparation for the 2011 Egg Days Celebration, the band asked me to come and take a publicity shot as long time guitar player Ron McGinnis retired and now the group features a new face in Jeff Anderson playing "country-rock" before dancing crowds all over Western Washington.

The image is now all over the community and I can't help be feel a bit of pride in being associated with the Backfire Band!

No comments:

Post a Comment